15 PT 30.4.2020
Für unseren Kunden suchen wir Unterstützung!
Consultant will be the lead of the project New GU Tool access solution
- Manage IT Project & Deliveries
- Fine conception and Implementation of Valuable scalable and easily expandable central Network GU Tool Solution which also corresponds to the strategy of the general workplace service.
All processes within ST-SO for complex projects and programs tasks:
-create of project plans Retained IT
-Requirement engineering and preparation of specifications within the scope of the analysis and implementation of all steps relevant to the project scope.
-manage external suppliers
-monitoring of project progress and tracking of relevant action points
-creation of necessary work packages and derivation of deliverables
- review and evaluation of the project results.
- Risk Management
- create and manage of decision path for the Management
- close monitoring of project progress
- if necessary, independent escalation of problems (always together with solution options that have already been worked out and evaluated, including recommendations)
- implementation and execution of regular project reporting
-direct governance of project team members
-management of interdependencies for parallel projects
- manage any kind of procurement incl. defining RFI / RFQ
The consultant must have experience in the following areas:
- Several years of experience (>8 years) in managing complex software development and IT infrastructure
- Several years of experience (>8 years) in use of project management tools (GPM / IPMA, PMI, Prince 2)
- certification desired
- Several years of experience (>8 years) experience with IT architectures, current software platforms and
- applications in telecommunications, special experience with the system architecture
- Several years of experience (>8 years) with software development processes (waterfall and agile)
- Several years of experience (>8 years) in communication and presentation of complex issues in senior management
- Several years of experience (>8 years) in active, structured management of project meetings and larger rounds