Ende des Jahres
Für unser Team bei unserem Kunden suchen wir Unterstützung!
The project is to bring compliance to the network firewall management. With this project our costumer aims to centralize its network firewall management and auditing of firewall rules.
- Design the automation for bringing transparency, compliance and auditability to the firewall rule management process.
- Define the requirements of a firewall management tool purchase.
- Designs, documents, and coordinates the infrastructure deployment needed for the firewall management tool.
- Designs, documents, and coordinates the deployment of a highly available and geo-redundant installation of the firewall management tool.
- Designs, documents, and co-ordinates the implementation of an ITIL workflow for firewall rule management using the central Firewall management tool and ITSM tool like BMC Helix.
- Designs, documents, and coordinates the integration between the central firewall management tool (like Tufin or Algosec) and the central identity and access management system (using Sailpoint and Forgerock).
- Audits and validates that the security controls for the firewall automation tool, after its deployment, meets security standards.
Defines, documents, and coordinates the application onboarding procedures and other operational procedures like user management, emergency handbook, change management, backup and restoration, auditing and disaster recovery (DR) drill procedures.
- Trains the Network operations team on the new Firewall management product on its usage.
- Documents the technical procedures related to network firewall management tool.
- Solves questions asked by the network operations team with the help from the Firewall management tool vendor.
- Report periodically on the status of the project to the management.
Any milestones to be fulfilled:
Implementation of the central tool which manages network firewalls.
Creation of workflow and processes for requesting, implementation, modification and deletion of network firewall rules.
Strong knowledge of Firewall deployments and rule management with CISCO, Checkpoint and Juniper perimeter devices.
Managing upgrades, patches and certificates on Firewall devices (Virtual and Physical)
Performs system-level design, configuration, integration and implementation of perimeter security products to include firewalls, email security appliances, proxy devices, switches, and routers
Strong Knowledge about IT infrastructure (VMs, operating system Linux, network)
Working knowledge of network firewall management tools like AlgoSec, Tufin.
Knowledge about ITSM operation processes (ITIL)
Knowledge about Use of ITSM Tools
Knowledge of data security practices and procedures
Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience
English fluent in spoken and written