Berlin / Remote
Für das Team bei unserem Kunden suchen wir Verstärkung!
User-friendliness is a crucial success driver for us. We are looking for someone who is competent for taking a holistic design perspective creating long term strategies for our ecosystem (platform).
- Develop. You develop the essential interaction and information architectures of our product.
- Define. You conduct user research, expose unmet user needs and identify opportunities to make our products more powerful and usable.
- Design. You create interaction solutions for complex problems in the area of IoT interactions and data visualization.
- Pioneer. You establish UX-concepts for our team: your ideas and decisions will significantly influence the development of our products.
- Manage your bandwidth and project pipeline to execute UI design in time with the software Roadmap
- Quickly iterate and offer versions based on design critique or from learnings found in user testing or featureresponse
- Build out multi-version comps for user testing
- Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions and motion to enhance UI
- Execute final, pixel perfect UI designs and package, spec, and prep for Engineering
- Obsessively QA developed software for visual perfection, and provide detailed feedback to engineeringtowards revisions
- Consult the team in regards to design systems and libraries to ensure product-wide visual Consistency
Vorerst 45 PT bis Ende 30.09.2021, quartalsweise Verlängerung bis 31.12.2021 möglich
- 4+ years of industry experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar design-related role
- Experience with creating prototypes or wire-frames for complex web applications and/or workflows
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- deep understanding of UI styles, patterns, and standardized elements and interactions
- Experience with modern web architecture and agile methodologies
- Proficiency in tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision
- Visual design acumen demonstrated through owning product design end-to-end
- Ability to extract qualitative insights from user interactions
- Experience with working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment