Festanstellung / Arbeitnehmerüberlassung
Für unser Team suchen wir Unterstützung.
In short, your responsibilities will include:
- Take care of all aspects of daily office and administration duties for the Berlin office and its employees
- Perform office support tasks including direct customer and employee assistance across a wide variety of topics e.g. manage business communications, billing, and vendor management with external third parties
- Communicate and interact independently with partners, back office suppliers and vendors, landlord and facility management etc
- Responsible for facilities, finance and general management of the office, including compliance with local laws and regulations and our firm policies and procedures
- Coordination with central Procurement, Controlling and on-site colleagues in order to efficiently create shopping carts, reviewing and approving supply requisitions and ensure on-time payments
- Interact with clients either on the phone or in person, and write and edit external company correspondence
- Conduct general office management activities, e.g. mail and delivery organisation, sending emails, preparing, printing, copying, and binding documents
- Supports implementing new systems
- Ordering and distributing IT equipment / Hardware
4-7 years of track record in a relevant position.
- Proven administrative background within a technology oriented organization (knowledge of B2B domain and sales as a plus).
- Proven experience of interacting with internal and external contacts e.g. banking, legal, accounting, government agencies/regulators, vendors etc
- Secretarial experience and relevant qualifications
- Individually you are sure-footed and professional interaction with customers and senior partners - both written and oral proficiency in German and English.
- Strong ability in word processing and typing, as well as relevant organizational and presentation skills
- IT and Microsoft Office application skills and feels good within numeracy and analytical environments
- SAP skills are a plus
- Agile/process experience with agile procedures and standing meetings is not a requirement, but would be a plus.
- English and german fluently as we`re an highly international team with lot`s of local Stakeholders