For our Customer we are looking for a
Solution Designer (m/f)
Target of Tasks:
Implementation of Business Requirements into Technical Specifications for commissioning of external Service Providers. Accompanies the implementation process until deployment in productive environment in order to ensure mobile telephony service provider processing and achievement of business goals
Detailed description :
* Adherence to relevant guidelines of TKG and BDSG.
* Experience of converting of business requirements into technical specifications for commissioning of external service providers regarding development.
* Specification of requirements regarding risks and utilization.
* Specification of activities to cover risks and utilization of changes and recommendation for approvals.
* Allocation of test concepts and risk reduction activities for intended change requests.
* Creation of documentations (Functional Design).
* Experience with several platforms, preferably Windows, UNIX and Linux and web technologies/middleware (JBoss, Apache, Tomcat)
* in depth know-how in Front-end development topics, Advances Programing Interfaces Experience, SOAP, REST, page speed optimization, load balancing, web tracking, responsive design, web frameworks.
* Good knowledge of development best practices e.g. CI and version control
* Experience with ORACLE-databases and -applications incl. substantial SQL knowledge.
* Strong communication skills and high proficiency in German and English are a must have due to off shore development teams.
* Obtaining of effort estimations regarding resources and costs.
* Coordination of implementations regarding functionality/quality and review of service provider achievements.