The Human Resources Manager provides Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the company, fostering both global alignment and local fit for the company.
Highlight specific responsibilities:
• Working closely with the management and the line managers to consult and help in understanding and implementation of policies and products
• Assist managers and employees in all matters regarding the employee life cycle (e.g. salary, performance, recruiting, training, etc.)
• To contribute to the design and delivery of people plans which integrate with the wider Strategy and enable the delivery of strategic and operational business plans and a consistently great employee experience.
• Proactively drive improvements to business performance by providing expertise on organisation design and change.
• To define, in conjunction with the business, the skills, capabilities and resources required to meet current and emerging business needs and recruit the required staff and talent subsequently
• To anticipate and build functional and leadership capability by partnering with senior leaders to identify and develop key talent, manage succession and deliver high levels of employee engagement and performance.
• Advise on labour law and engage with employee representatives to ensure smooth execution of the change and transformation agenda
• Manage payment and remuneration issues including promotions, benefits, salary reviews
• Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders on a global and local level
• Liaise with and instruct HR Shared Service Centre (administrative support) colleagues in the daily procedures.
• Close cooperation with the workers council and negotiation of company agreements and individual cases
Essential skills, attributes and experiences
• Strong HR background, knowledge and operational know-how.
• Good knowledge of German labour law and legal regulations.
• Great relationship management and partnering skills.
• Experience working at management level within HR ideally in a HR Generalist role.
• Adaptable Influencing and stakeholder management skills.
• Strong customer focus and employee experience mindset.
• High level of personal resilience.
• Able to remain highly effective in changing business circumstances.
• Collaborative style and ability to work in a complex matrix organisation.
• An innovative approach to problem solving.
• Minimum 5-7 years work experience in HR function (operational experience required).
• Fluent English and German is required, fluent Spanish a strong advantage.
Umfang: ca. 2 Tage pro Woche.
Zunächst bis Jahresende, anschließende Verlängerung möglich